Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil 250ml Bottle
Grown, Harvested and Pressed in New Zealand
Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil is grown by HempFarm on pristine land across New Zealand. Pure, fresh seed is harvested straight from the field and taken to our dedicated food facility, where we gently cold press it into the most deliciously fresh, nutty hemp seed oil in the world.
Hemp seed oil is a raw super-food oil that nourishes your body whether you eat it or massage it into your skin. For nutrition, hemp oil is considered a wonder oil providing a range of necessary nutrients to energise and nourish – in particular as a source of GLA – an anti-inflammatory Omega 6.
Hemp seed oil contains two essential fatty acids: Omega 6 and Omega 3, “essential” because our bodies cannot make them and so we need to get these from our diet. Unlike other sources of Omega essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil provides the ideal balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 in a 3:1 ratio for optimal absorption which works to boost metabolism, support immunity and promote heart health. Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, herbaceous and nutty flavoured oil which contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
Grown and produced from 100% New Zealand hemp seed. We don’t blend out oil with overseas seed.
Hemp seed oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low maintenance super-food that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
How to take hemp seed oil
When you take hemp seed oil, all you need is one tablespoon per day. Hemp seed oil is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury. Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.
- Blend a tablespoon of hemp seed oil into your smoothies, teas and tonics.
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings.
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp oil into your hair and scalp.
Use Daily, We Do!
How to store hemp seed oil:
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
250ml / Gluten Free. Vegan.